Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,970 (5,111 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)