Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.705 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,889 (S/. 2,313) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)