Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.851 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,673 (S/. 4,467) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)