Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,108 (Mex$ 25,546) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)