Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,735 (COL$1,826,352) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)