Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02253 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,351 (COL$1,746,902) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)