Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,801 (L 30,350) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)