Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨70,841 (Php54,267) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)