Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨67,968 (Php52,490) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (30 minutes ago)