Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,094 (CH$495,403) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)