Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,751 (CH$450,891) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (37 minutes ago)