Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,355 (R$ 2,499) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)