Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,866 (141,322 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)