Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,510 (5,092 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)