Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00738 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,096 (15,864,359 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)