Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00699 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,920 (16,001,225 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bloemfontein costs R 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)