Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00715 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,871 (16,343,763 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)