Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,196 (15,197,726 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)