Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,481 (ARS $18,011) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)