Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,602 (L 25,939) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)