Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45470 INR / LKR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,985 (184,702 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)