Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,792 (Mex$ 26,229) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)