Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,771 (Mex$ 24,489) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)