Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.657 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,706 (Mex$ 13,321) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)