Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.614 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,662 (Mex$ 12,357) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)