Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨34,186 (Bs 13,155,332) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)