Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,826 (Bs 14,750) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)