Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.451 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,552 (Bs 6,751) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)