Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,875 (€1,430) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)