Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,340 (₩1,721,441) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)