Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06310 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,459 (₩799,629) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)