Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.302 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,824 (元9,548) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)