Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,478 (руб 85,440) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)