Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,424 (руб 48,036) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)