Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨76,030 (10,994 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)