Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.823 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨47,129 (S/. 2,263) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)