Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.722 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨43,161 (S/. 2,083) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)