Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.586 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨73,656 (S/. 3,578) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)