Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.222 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨47,216 (S/. 2,225) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)