Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.728 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,543 (S/. 2,631) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)