Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.814 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,391 (S/. 4,411) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)