Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.182 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,042 (S/. 4,164) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)