Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.796 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,838 (S/. 2,348) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (17 minutes ago)