Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,483 (¥126,149) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)