Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,462 (¥278,457) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)