Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,828 (¥135,433) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (40 minutes ago)