Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.981 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,969 (23,201 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (27 minutes ago)