Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,269 (24,716 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)