Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.060 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,355 (20,564 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)