Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,489 (49,614 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)