Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,074 (21,784 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (41 minutes ago)