Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨73,954 (29,886₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)