Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨73,093 (29,723₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)