Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,939 (元4,146) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)