Cost of living comparison between Chemnitz, Germany and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,560 (€1,593) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)