Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.903 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,065 (C$1,063) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)