Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.992 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,422 (C$1,329) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (18 minutes ago)