Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.444 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,548 (C$1,002) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)