Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.014 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,769 (C$2,387) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)