Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.803 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,123 (C$2,387) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)