Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.006 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,482 (C$990) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (33 minutes ago)