Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,389 (€616) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)