Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,910 (€637) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (37 minutes ago)