Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,754 (€1,512) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)