Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,206 (元4,368) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (38 minutes ago)