Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,142 (元4,188) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)