Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06088 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,789 (₩932,814) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)