Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06336 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,987 (₩1,278,235) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)