Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,149 (元4,997) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)