Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,697 (€1,282) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)