Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,502 (€1,298) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)