Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,889 (Mex$ 23,861) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)