Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,732 ($1,508) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)