Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,288 (Php66,468) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)