Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,651 (Php66,484) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)