Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,796 (R$ 4,351) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (40 minutes ago)