Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,601 (R$ 3,009) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)