Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.010 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,862 (R$ 2,880) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)