Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,463 (€627) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)