Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,435 (€625) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)