Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,123 (€1,225) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)