Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,664 (€1,288) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)