Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,132 (COL$2,111,688) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)