Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,504 (R$ 2,728) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)