Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,018 (R$ 4,052) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)