Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,014 (R$ 1,964) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)