Cost of living comparison between Callao, Peru and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,708 (S/. 4,521) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)