Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.184 INR / VES *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 135% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,838 (89,394 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)