Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,499 (Bs 26,146) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)