Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,169 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,705 (E£ 20,885) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)