Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.013 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,380 (AU$2,549) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)