Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.932 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,900 (AU$999) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)